We all want our event to be an amazing success, but sometimes it’s hard to know what you need to consider when planning. So, we’ve compiled a list of things that will help you make the best decision for your next marquee hire.
1. Find A Marquee Supplier That Is Local To Your Area
There are so many companies to choose from when planning your marquee hire, but it’s important that the supplier is local to you in order to ensure smooth delivery and service. A lot of our customers want their events in certain areas only, usually due to the surroundings or location.
2. Choose A Company With Competitive Pricing And Quality Products
Of course, you’re looking for quality when choosing a marquee supplier but it’s also important to consider the price. At White Horse Marquees, we pride ourselves on our competitive pricing across the board and offer great deals on bulk hires.
3. Ensure The Company Has Ample Experience In Their Field Of Expertise
It’s important that your chosen company has plenty of experience in their field. How many years that they have worked within the industry, and if they are more than happy to share their knowledge about marquees with you, this is a good sign of expertise in their field.
A good way to tell if a company has experience in their field is to ask questions, here are a few that you should consider asking:
- Do they provide high-quality marquees for competitive prices?
- Do they offer catering facilities so you don’t have to think about anything other than enjoying your event?
- Do they deliver, set up and take away furniture included in the price of hiring?
- Are any damages covered in the cost of hiring?
4. Speak With Past Customers About Their Experiences Before Making Any Decisions Regarding Which Company To Go With
Although some companies may claim they are the best in the industry, the only way to find out if this is true is by reading through real customer reviews online. Research past customer feedback to make an informed decision about which company you want. A good way of getting accurate information on who has the best product or service for your needs is by speaking with other people.
Once you’ve found a marquee supplier that meets the above criteria, the next step is to ensure they have ample experience in their field of expertise. Make sure all your questions are answered and don’t be afraid to ask for help from past customers if necessary.
Remember that whatever your needs are for hiring a marquee for your event, the chances are we have probably already dealt with it before, this is what makes us experts in our field and able to answer any questions or queries that you might have and we can provide tips and advice on what will work best for you. Get in contact with us today and let us know how we can help!